Drama Fever

580172_DramaFever Premium Signup - Watch the latest dramas for free - Featuring To The Beautiful You

Monday 5 March 2012

A huge dose of TOP( Big Bang)'s variety shows till 2011: Eng-subbed links

As a VIP and TOP fan, I have decided to share some of my favourite variety shows where TOP made an appearance. 

Note: I do not own any of these videos below, I am just sharing videos, that have already been uploaded online. All credits for videos go to people who have uploaded them!

Secret garden big bang parody  - not a variety show  but totally hilarious!












Night after night with Seungri - This is where he tried to rescue his image from being a spoiled maknae(maknae= the youngest one in a group).






Seungri's phone conversation with TOP on 'Taxi show', including "TOP TOP TOP incident". 



Big Bang on 'Infinity Challenge

Theme - comedy and thriller game show. Part 1 might seem not that funny because it is an intro but endure it because the other parts are very entertaining !!!





-->









Come to Play






-->





MSoundplex's March mini-concert's interview
The smexiest quote from TOP- "I exercise because it's healthy, not to show others " !!! May be I'm a bit strange but I personally find the guy more attractive when he doesn't flaunt his body :p!

I don't know the name of this variety show. In this video, TOP talks about his ex-girlfriend and a clip of Big Bang concert, where he sang "Act Like Nothing is Wrong" . Even though he has a bad boy and cool city-guy image, you can see his soft and considerate heart for his ex-girlfriend!



Big Bang debute reality/documentary programme 
By the way, this is not a funny programme; instead it's about how they struggled before their debut and how much they worked hard to become what they are today. I personally enjoyed watching this programme because I become more appreciative of the struggles and hard-work behind the idols' glamorous image and popularity. I've only posted one video since there are too many videos to post here. You can find the rest of the programme if you click on the youtube link of this video.


Hope you enjoy these videos, let me know if you have any question, suggestion or comment about this post.  



My friend and I actually created a joint website called "Kobsession," to share our K-obsession with other people. We would like to spread this culture and enjoy sharing the things we like so please support us ^_^!


I wrote a post about my experience of going to the Big Bang concert, that I've been wishing to go for a long time. Click here for the link :D!

My friend also shared the pictures, she took with DSLR, at the concert in this post as well :D!



Here's a link for a few fancam video footages that I took during the concert! My apology in advance  for bad quality videos since they were filmed using my ordinary camera and it's my first time taking video for sharing! 



The first video is the pre-concert interview footage with very excluded fans, including us to capture the vibrant atmosphere we had that day :D!



Until next time, Annyeong ^_^!!!

Maybelline x

6 comments:

  1. wow thanks for making such an awesome blog, i really love it! :D ive been searching for Big Bang shows and u seem to have it all well-organised..hope theres more shows u will add on..^~^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed reply, I was away from cyber world for a while coz of my laptop's charger issue.

      Thank you for a lovely comment, knowing that someone enjoys it make me feel :D :D :D !!! I thought about and drafted some of TOP (+ Big Bang)current shows. Hopefully, I can post it by next weekend if not in 1st week of August ^_^...

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE BigBang and i'm so happy that you took the time to create such an amazing blog..and you have EVERYTHING. It's so organized and easy to follow and I learned so much about TOP and the rest of the members. Thank you (:
    P.S. - I love the fish (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. that's such a sweet message, Fifi. Thank you :D ! All the time and effort spent were worth it knowing that someone enjoys it. Kamsamitha ^_^.
      P.s the fishes said thank you as well :p !

      Delete
  3. I really love Big Bang but there's only few video in youtube . luckily i found your blog . Thank you so much !I get to know them more . i'll wait for the next vid ^^ good job !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my fellow VIP ^_^!!! Gomawhae for your lovely comment! I've been away from the blogging scene for a while but your comment makes me wanna write another post. And I did :D! Thank you for your support ^_^

      Delete